UPRVUNL invites applications for recruitment of Accounts Officer (Trainee) Posts 2020 @ uprvunl.orgApril 6, 2020
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd. (UPRVUNL) has invited applications for recruitment of Accounts Officer (Trainee) Posts 2020 on its official website. Candidates who are interested to apply for UPRVUNL Accounts Officer (Trainee) Posts 2020 can apply through the official website i.e. uprvunl.org
UPRVUNL is wholly owned state thermal power utility with present generating capacity of 5474MW, operating 4 Thermal Power Stations within Uttar Pradesh. Poised to contribute in the growth of state, they are in process of adding further 3960 MW capacity with super critical technology to the existing fleet.
Total – 17
- Document verification
AGE LIMIT: (as on 1st January 2020)
Minimum age limit is 18 year
Maximum age limit is 40 years.
Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500 p.m
i) Graduation Degree with 60% marks or Post Graduation with 55% from a recognized board/university.
ii) MBA in Finance and Accounts or equivalent from a recognized board/university or, Cost Accountant, Chartered Accountant or equivalent Degree from a recognized board/university.
iii) Passes high school with Hindi as a subject. If not, then will have to clear exam conducted by Registrar, Departmental Examination, Govt. of UP.
iv) Knowledge of Computerized Systems and Application related to Accounts.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Candidate has to apply online
(Download “application form” from the link below.)
Last date for Online Application: 6th May 2020.
Last date for Paying Application Fee: 8th May 2020 (upto 11:45pm).
For GEN/OBC is Rs.1000/-
For SC/ST is Rs.700/-
For PH/PWD is Rs.700/-
Steps to apply for UPRVUNL Accounts Officer (Trainee) Posts 2020:-
- Visit the official website @ uprvunl.org
- On home page, scroll down and click on “Careers @ UPRVUNL”
- New page will open, click on “Recruitment Notices”
- New page will open, click on “Click here to apply online recruitment to the posts of AE(T)E &M, AE(T) Civil, AO(T),ARO,Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Technician Grade-II in UPRVUNL against Advt. No. U-37/UPRVUSA/2019”
- New page will open, read all the instructions carefully, then scroll down to bottom and click on “Start”
- New page will open; fill in the required credentials to get registered.
- After that fill Bio data with required credentials.
- Next step will be to upload all the required Documents.
- Recheck all the information again and Submit.
Check Other Recruitments by UPRVUNL:
- Staff Nurse
- Assistant Review Officer
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) E&M
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil
- Technicians Grade II